THE LEADING TECHNICAL INSTITUTE OF JHARKHAND
Rashtriya Technical Institute (RTI) has taken up the challenge for the development of the skilled workforce in an ere of rapid economic and technological changes by imparting the intensive training in various branches of technical courses.
RTI has designed various job oriented short-term courses keeping in mind the qualification and ability of students. So that they can consume the opportunity in the industrializing global market.
Our featured courses are Safety Officer Course Land Surveyor Training, Welding Training, Crain Training, Quality Controller, NDt Training, Fire & Safety Officer Training, Electrical Instrument Training, Civil Qc Foreman Training.
- Name : Sonu Kumar
Company : Voltas Ltd.
Trade : safety Officer
Salary : 30000Name : Sonu Kumar
Company : Volats Ltd. ( A TATA ENTERPRISE )
Trade : 27 June 2009
Salary : 30000
- Name : Junaid Ahmad Khan
Company : SGB DABAL / SAUDI ARABIA
Trade : Tig (Argon) Welding 6G
Salary : 30,000Name : Hemant Kumar Singh
Company : Redis Contruction Africa / DRC AFRICA
Trade : Fire & Industrial Safety
Salary : 1,50,000
- Name : Chandan Kumar Singh
Company : Al-Aied.Co
Trade : Quality Control (QA/QC)
Salary : 65,000Name : irfanul haque
Company : LAFARGE INDIA PVT LTD
Trade : SAFETY INCHARGE
Salary : 45000/-
- New Batch of Fire & Industrial Safety Management is going to be started on 1st September 2015.
- Batches of Quality Controller(QA/QC) is going to be resumed on 27th July 2015.
- New Batch of Land Surveyor, Piping Foreman, NDT Level II is going to be started on 2nd August 2015.
- The only real education comes from what goes counter to you.